Crazy Fiction and More!

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Thanks for the comments.

OK, thank you. It's good to hear from someone other than my sister. I mean, it's not bad to hear from my sister. I love her and besides that, she's kind of cool. (Well, at least most of the time she is. You know how sisters can be, right?) Well, I read all 15 of the comments I got since I posted last night, but I found the first one to be most interesting. Katie suggested that most people might not be too interested in God. I think more people are interested in God than they want to admit. Some people are just afraid to talk about Him in a public arena. Anyway, I don't think I could have a blog without mentioning God. You see, He's such a HUGE part of my life. In fact, I would go so far as to say that if it weren't for God, I might not even be here. Some might read that and say, "DUH, of course not, there wouldn't be anyone to create you if God weren't there." Well, that's not what I meant, true as it is. When I was a child, I considered suicide on one occasion, but I opted not to because of my faith in God. Boy am I glad that I made that decision. God has blessed my socks off over the years. By the way, I need to tell you the whole reason that I find Katie's comment interesting. I checked out her blog, and I noticed something right in her top of the screen entry. She was talking about some people that she knows who are going to have a child. Probably without knowing it, the one who thought people aren't very interested in God quoted scripture. She didn't quote a reference, but I know where it's found even if she doesn't. Actually, she probably wouldn't have a clue that it's scripture. She said "Be fruitful and multiply." For those that don't know, that's Genesis 1:28. I encourage you, look it up. You see, God has such a great impact on this world, that even those who aren't interested know scripture.

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home