Crazy Fiction and More!

Friday, August 11, 2006

The Adventures of Cliffyboy - chapter 1

Hello! My name is Cliff. Well, at least that's the name I go by when I'm in my civilian clothes. But sometimes, a hero is needed. That's when I put on my super suit and then I go by the name, Cliffyboy. Yep, that's right. By day, I'm the average transit bus driver, and by night, I'm the galant superhero, Cliffyboy. Well, actually, I don't do all my crime fighting at night. Sometimes, somebody needs a hero in broad day light. That can be the most challenging thing about my life. How do you stop in the middle of a bus route and change into your super siut to save someone when you have a bus load of passengers watching your every move? I've had to get real creative a couple times.

Once, I had to run into an elementary school to change into my super suit. I told everyone on the bus that I had to go to the bathroom. That worked. However, it's hard to throw off all your civilian clothes and hide them while putting on a helmet while your in a bathroom stall. One might ask, what do you need a helmet for? Well, how else am I supposed to rig my pickle juice shooters over my ears. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. I'm not a human like many of you reading my story. I'm a pickle. Sometimes, evildoers will mistake me for a cucumber. That's when I shoot my pickle juice at them and remind them that I'm a pickle, not a cucumber.

Usually though, I like to fight crime at night, when I'm not working. It's easier to put all my effort and energy into it when I don't have to worry about transporting people all around the town of Bumblyburp. Oh yeah! That's the town that I faithfully protect. Bumblyburp! Founded in 1803 by the famous Obadiah Bumbleburp. He was a pickle too.

Well, enough writing! I must go out and protect the city! What evildoers will I meet tonight? God only knows.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home