Crazy Fiction and More!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Huh?

OK, my sister had this thing on her blog about what your birthdate means. I tried mine, and I think it just sounds wierd. I mean, I don't think it sounds like me at all.

***Your Birthdate: December 23***
You're not good at any one thing, and that's the problem.You're good at so much - you never know what to do.Change is in your blood, and you don't stick to much for long.You are destined for a life of travel and fun.
Your strength: Your likeability
Your weakness: You never feel satisfied
Your power color: Bright yellow
Your power symbol: Asterisk
Your power month: May

So that's what I got. Sounds to me like it's just about as reliable as the horoscope in the newspaper, which is to say, not at all. Although, I kind of like that likeability thing.

5 Comments:

  • The idea is to have FUN...I put about much stock into it as I do Friday the 13th type stuff and if it makes you feel any better...Jean-Luc's didn't sound much like him either...:P

    By Blogger Ciera, at 5:24 PM  

  • What!? No comment about the likeability part?

    By Blogger Cliff, at 6:54 PM  

  • What?! You???? Likeable????

    "are you sure?" said in the tone of Randy Quaid from Independence Day when told he had just dusted the wrong field.

    By Blogger Ciera, at 9:46 AM  

  • :P

    Ya ought to be glad I didn't tag ya for the five random thoughts meme

    By Blogger Ciera, at 8:42 AM  

  • By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home