Crazy Fiction and More!

Monday, August 14, 2006

The Adventures of Cliffyboy - Chapter 2

OK, so the evening started out slow. I went down to the mall, and everything seemed to be business as usual. For hours, nothing out of the ordinary happened. There was one incident around 9:30 though. You see, there was this wierdo who thought he could steal this teenagers purse. He didn't see me standing by the store on the corner. Well, he grabbed the girl's purse and ran...straight towards me. This one was easy. I just ducked around the corner and squirted a little pickle juice onto the floor. Sure enough, he stepped right in it and fell flat on his back. Being the nice super hero that I am, I caught his head before it hit the floor. There's no use in gloating to an evildoer if he can't tell what you're saying because he has a concussion. I held his head in my hands and I looked right into his eyes. "Thought you could get away with it, didn't you! Well, not while Cliffyboy is in town. You'll have to come downtown with me, evildoer."

"Hey!" he says. "That's not a very nice thing to say, calling me an evildoer."

"Oh, and it was just common courtesy for you to hold that young ladies purse, right. How nice of you." I respond with sarcasm. "You'll be returning that now."

After returning the purse, and going downtown to the police station, the young man met his fate for the night, a jail cell. Now, I find myself wondering if I'll get any real challenge in defending Bumblyburp tonight. I dare any super villain to just try to take this town.