Crazy Fiction and More!

Friday, August 18, 2006

Cliffyboy Vs. The Evil Biker Man - part 2

So I press down hard on the gas, and the Cliffymobile shoots forward. So, when the Evil Biker Man slams his chain down, he misses and hits the road instead. Because this is not some ordinary chain, but a nuclear chain instead, it causes the road to explode into pieces. The Evil Biker Man almost lost total control of his bike. As it was, he had to move quick to keep his bike upright and not totally wipe out. As soon as he got back under control, he sped up behind me with an angry look on his face. He was also shaking his fist in anger, with the chain rattling back and forth with every shake. Yeah, I'd say I got him a little upset.

Well, anyway, he decided to try and come around to the side and do it again. He weaved to the left, and I weaved to the left so he couldn't get through. Then he went to the right, and I went to the right. We went back and forth like that a couple times. He got so fed up with it, that he just gunned the bike into a wheely and shot ahead until his front wheel was lodged onto the back of the Cliffymobile.

I gasped loudly as I watched him raise the chain again to strike the Cliffymobile, laughing like a maniac. Wait. We're talking about a villian here. Of course he's a maniac.

Well, once again I wasn't sure what to do, so in a panic, I slammed on the brakes. When I finally came to a stop, I saw that the sudden braking had launched the Evil Biker Man into the air with his bike and chain following close behind. All were spinning in the air with perfect harmony, as if it had all been planned. Totally amazed at what I was seeing, I sat with my mouth gaping as all three landed in the water fountain in front of city hall.

I zoomed over there, and quickly pulled the Biker Man out of the fountain. He was coughing and gagging, and trying very hard to breathe. I began to worry about the possibility that he might pass out. I began to look around to see if there might be someone else nearby to give him mouth to mouth if it came to it. There was no way I was going to put my lips together with this evildoer. It didn't matter that he had just gotten out of the fountain, wet as can be. He was still dirty. Super hero or not, that was one thing I just was NOT going to do. I was glad to see the police catching up.

The Biker Man finally caught his breath and then he began to cry. He turned back to the fountain and shouted, "My bike! My chain! They're both ruined! Without them, I can't be the Evil Biker Man!" He turned to me and grabbed my collar, shaking me. "What am I going to do! I had an identity. I wasn't just some average biker, or just some average goody two shoes. I was the Evil Biker Man! I was special!"

I knocked his hands off my collar and slapped him back into reality. "Get a hold of yourself man!"

The biker looked at me and gently rubbed his cheeks. "You slapped me." This guy had a real gift for the obvious sometimes.

"Look man, you don't have to be evil to be special. I know some bikers who do really good things, and they're still special. In fact, I know one guy who likes to ride a bike, and his last name is Good. His first name is Dave, and there isn't much special about that, but his last name is Good. And he is a biker. You can be special like that too. Just change your name to the Good Biker Man. Then, you can help people and still be special."

"Really? I can be special without being evil?"

"Yep. Unfortunately, you will have to pay the price for your evil first. Sorry. Take him away boys!"

Then the police officers cuffed him and read him his rights.

What a strange evening.