Crazy Fiction and More!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Cliffyboy Vs. The Evil Biker Man

So, here I am, walking out of the police station after taking care of the purse snatcher, and I have one of the most strange experiences in my life to this point. This guy on a Harley comes riding up and stops right in front of me with dust and smoke all around. As I gag and cough, the smoke and dust settles and I find myself looking right into the eyes of this biker who is now standing right in front of me. As soon as he can see me clearly, he starts to laugh and just points at me, laughing so hard that he falls on the ground.

I was not amused. I asked him, "What's so funny?"

He suddenly stops laughing and stands back up to look me in the eye. "You call yourself a super hero? Look at your costume. And besides, you're a cucumber!!!! AAAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Once again he fell backward laughing at me and pointing. I could only think of one thing to say. "Um, I'm a pickle, not a cucumber."

The guy stopped again, but this time, he didn't resort back to his laughing fit anymore. "Pickle, Cucumber, who cares. It doesn't matter. I am the Evil Biker Man! I will take over the city, and you will be defeated!"

At this point, if I were on a TV show I would look into the camera with slight amusement and disbelief that this guy believes he can just defeat me and take over my city. I might even have a slight smirk on my face. Then I would ask him, "Oh yeah? How are you gonna do that?" Of course, that's what I would do if I were on a TV show, because then the bad guys always tell you what their evil plan is. Actually, I probably would have asked him anyway, but I didn't have enough time. He went ahead and told me anyway.

"Let me tell you how I'm going to do it!" he says. Then he just stood there like he was asking me for permission.

"Um, yeah, go ahead."

"I will!" He turned back to his Harley and pulled a chain out of his sack. When he turned back to me, he held the chain tightly over his head and shouted, "This is my nuclear chain of death!" The chain began to glow. It really was nuclear. "I'm going to ride around the city and wreak destruction with it. And when I'm done, I'm going to use it to destroy you!"

Then he got back on his bike and rode off into the traffic. I watched as he whipped his chain at the vehicles and ruined the cars. Many people were getting hurt. Then I realized, that I have to do something. I am a super hero after all. But, what am I going to do? It didn't matter. I had to do something, and do it now, even if it didn't work.

First, I called 911. Somebody had to after all. I needed to have somebody nearby to give the evildoer to after I caught him, and besides, people were hurt and they needed medical attention. Then I jumped into my Cliffymobile and raced after him. There were already some police cars after him. There were also rescue responders coming from the opposite direction. He didn't pull over for anyone. What a heartless criminal! He wouldn't even let his victims recieve help from the paramedics! I had to act quick. I pulled up beside the biker, and I glared at him. He looked at me and laughed. He raised his chain high, just about ready to use it on my Cliffymobile! Oh no! What will I do?