Crazy Fiction and More!

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Tagged again?!

OK, my sister really likes to tag me with this stuff. Interesting, huh? Anyway, here is what she wants from me.


I AM: A child of God, a deacon, ajildren's ministry director, and a soldier of Christ disguised as a bus driver.

I WANT: More time alone with my wife.

I WISH: Everybody drove as good as me.

I HATE: When mature people act like little children.

I LOVE: God, my wife, my children, my Mom. OK, OK. My siblings too.

I MISS: my dad. I know it's been 11 years, but I still wish he were here.

I FEAR: I am determined to fear nothing and nobody but God.

I HEAR: Traffic, a lawn mower, my computer.

I WONDER: How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

I REGRET: the times that I didn't seek advice before making important decisions.

I AM NOT: perfect. OK, it was my sister's answer, but it's a good one.

I DANCE: pretty badly.

I SING: better on the lower keys. I can do real good with, "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas"

I CRY: When I realize just how much God loves me. OK, OK, it's a mushy answer, but I'm not ashamed to get mushy with God.

I AM NOT ALWAYS: on time.

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: I don't know. I'm not to good at making things. I'm better at tearing things apart. However, I don't too bad with making a sandwich. Does that count?

I WRITE: Well, usually I have to write the curriculum for the children's ministry at my church. On occasion, I get to write a sermon. When I get a chance, I write fiction at this website, and also in a few other places.

I CONFUSE: easily when I talk with women.

I NEED: grace.

I SHOULD: do something more productive.

I START: before I finish.

I FINISH: after I start.

3 Comments:

  • Some good answers there.

    I HATE: When mature people act like little children.

    Do you dislike them being childlike...or them being childish. There is a difference.

    By Blogger Ciera, at 10:56 AM  

  • I don't think mature adults should throw fits like a two year old. I've seen it happen.

    By Blogger Cliff, at 7:14 PM  

  • I wasn't sure if I could find my way back here, and I get here only to find that you have not posted since the end of June! Anyway, I know someone who has a strange rabbit too, so come meet him and the group that surrounds him http://fortresslinna.blogspot.com

    By Blogger Cindy, at 2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home