Crazy Fiction and More!

Friday, December 16, 2005

Tagged again?

OK, my sister really seems to enjoy tagging me. This time, she wants me to list five wierd habits of mine. I'm a little stuck though. What constitutes weird? I was joking around on her web site about her superhero that her superhero picks lint off her belly button, but I don't even really think that's all that weird. I mean, sometimes I have to pick lint off my belly button, and it doesn't feel weird to me. But this all leads me to an even deeper question. You see, my sister says that I'm a dork. But can dorks be weird without then ceasing to be a dork, because now your weird instead? Or, is it one of those things that you might be able to do at the same time if you are really well coordinated? Well, I hope someone gives me a really deep answer for my deep questions, because I don't think I can go on with this assignment without these questions answered. I'm a very needy person, as you can tell. So, whose going to answer?

6 Comments:

  • I never said that the lint I picked was from MY bellybutton.

    By Blogger R.A. Slater, at 10:53 AM  

  • wierd...unusual...unique to you...obsessive compulsive stuff.

    By Blogger Ciera, at 1:05 PM  

  • Superhero Bob, you better keep your hands off my belly! I don't tolerate that sort of thing.

    Ciera, I don't think I'm going to do your me-me thing. I'm not wierd or unusual in my eyes. Neither am I obsessive or compulsive. At least, I don't view myself that way. At least I can keep my hands away from everyone else's belly buttons. (At this point, I would look sharply at Superhero Bob if I could.)

    By Blogger Cliff, at 4:23 PM  

  • I once found a live June bug in my belly-button...no joke! It was probably the most awful thing that I've ever had to deal with alone. I'd just come in from outside and must have exposed my belly which I am not prone to do. So, I think that I am more weird than dorky...or maybe really unlucky with bugs?

    By Blogger M. C. Pearson, at 7:04 PM  

  • MC - that sounds terrible!!!!

    Cliff - you're in denial. If I have obssesive compulsive tendancies, then you as my brother stand a pretty good chance of having them to! :P I don't care whether you do the meme or not, dork...although I bet Dawn could have came up with some answers for you!!!!!

    By Blogger Ciera, at 11:51 AM  

  • I wouldn't touch your bellybutton in a million million years. So :P

    By Blogger R.A. Slater, at 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home