Crazy Fiction and More!

Monday, September 12, 2005

Funny Bunnies

I have a couple of stories to tell you just to prove that even "full blown Christians" like myself as I have been called recently, can have a good time. I'm going to tell you two stories about some bunnies that made me laugh. These are true stories by the way. I totally did not make these up. Are you ready? Too bad, I'm getting started anyway.

Funny Bunny #1
OK, so I'm a deacon at my church, and we have a "Deacon's Meeting" every month. Well, last spring, we were in a meeting in the downstairs floor of our church, in the room that we usually meet in. The floor of that room is below ground level, and the windows are right at ground level. You could literally crawl out the windows onto the ground if you tried hard enough. Anyway, we were sitting there having our meeting, and we were discussing some big and deep church topic. I really don't remember what it was were talking about, because the next thing that happened was so funny. While we were talking, and really getting into it, we suddenly heard a THUMP. Those of us facing the window knew immediately what it was. A wild bunny had been hopping along in the church lawn, and hopped right into the window. It came to a sudden stop when it hit the glass. It fell down onto the ground and then quickly got back up. It looked in through the window to the right and to the left, with a confused look, as if wondering why it could not just hop right through. It then turned quickly to the left and hopped away. It all happened so fast, that those facing away from the window didn't get to see the bunny. They were sitting there confused, wondering why the rest of us were laughing so hard.

Funny Bunny #2
OK, so I drive a local transit bus for my main source of income. One day, just a week or two ago, one of my co-workers picked up the microphone for the bus radio so she could call in to base for something. As she was just about to speak, she saw something very funny, and she told us all on the radio exactly what she saw, forgetting what she wanted to say. She said, "HAHA. A bunny just hopped across the parking lot and went right in through the door at Wal-Mart. Oh wait, what was I going to say? Oh yeah..." What she said then doesn't matter. However, I wasn't sure that I heard her right, so I asked her if that was what she said. She said that was indeed what she had said. I responded, "Oh, well, he must have heard that they were having carrots on sale."

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home