Crazy Fiction and More!

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Busy again.

OK, I know it's been a while since I posted, again. it seems that I have been so crazy busy, that I don't have time to do much on line at all. For all of this week up to last night we have had special meetings at our church with a brother from Toronto named Guy Chevreau. We had never had him at our church before, so we didn't know what to expect. However, we have all been impacted by the insights he has into scripture. We will likely not look at life the same again. I also wouldn't be surprised if my pastor were to ask him to come again. I would look forward to it for sure.
For a change of pace though, I actually had a day off today. For once, I actually got to stay home and relax. For the first time in a long time, I didn't leave this place all day. It felt good to just be home.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home