Crazy Fiction and More!

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Beware the Man Eating Duck!

Recently, my oldest son told me about a dream that he had. He said that he dreamed about being chased by a duck that was trying to eat him. Last I knew, it was supposed to be the other way around. People eat ducks, and ducks don't eat people. That is until now. Try ro imagine...

Karl was sitting in the city park on another beautiful day. He liked to feed the ducks when they come by. Well, this day, as he was feeding the ducks from the park bench by the pond, one of the ducks spit the bread back out at him. It looked at Karl and said, "Aflac! I hate bread. I'm sick and tired of bread. You look pretty tasty on the other hand."
The duck charged Karl and he turned and ran away, dropping the bread on the ground, and yelling at the top of his lungs. He never knew that ducks talked first of all, and neither had he ever known that a duck could develop an appetite for humans.
The duck pursued him without mercy. It yelled out "Quack!" and sometimes, "Aflac!" When the duck finally caught up with him, the duck got the heel of shoe and tripped him up. He turned and looked at the duck as it crouched over him. He was terified. He did NOT want to become duck food. The duck stared him in the eye as he put his webbed foot on Karl's neck to hold him down. The duck then leaned right over into Karl's face and said, "When I'm done with you, you're going to need health insurance that pays cash. Before I chew up your face, could I interest you in a policy with AFLAC?

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home